Monday, May 16, 2011

Love You

I stand there, texting you, smile planted firmly on my face. The more we text, the more I feel. Jealousy arises in me. You calm it, and I start pouting, wanting a text saying you care about me just as much. I want you to say you love me.
Curling up in bed nearly an hour later, tears sting at my eyes. You seem to make me second priority. I make you first. To me, it doesn't matter who, you come first. Still, you can take over ten minutes to reply. Tears sting and I want to bleed. Neither crying nor cutting happens though. I just set the phone so it rings and go to sleep.
Maybe tomorrow will be my day.

Note from AA:
Soo...thank you everyone for such nice comments! This is basically a look into my crush. I won't tell her, she's my best friend and I cannot risk losing that. But she makes me feel like a jeaous child at times.

2 comments:

  1. Don't they always? And ofcourse she'll never find out she's secretly tormenting you. Life is like that <3 but hey maybe you'll get lucky she'll find out and take you into her heart as well :) don't give up hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate texting. I feel like I'm playing a game... always

    ReplyDelete