Saturday, May 7, 2011

Something Short to start off.

"I just... I need you!" I yell at him. Truth is, he's hurt me more than anyone else. He walks over to me with an obvious strut. A hand wraps around my chin gently.
"Then sleep with me." And I begin unbuttoning my blouse, shed my skirt, and kiss him. I need him. Really need him.
He finishes what I started. All the time, the thought of how much I need him consumes me. Even when there is supposed to be pleasure, I'm unfeeling, telling myself that I need him.
It's not even a week later when I start regretting any of it. A week later, though, I get the harsh reminder that in his rush to claim me, my vamp forgot all forms of protection.



From the Author:
Hey, don't spazz about the ending of this one because I am planning on continuing this one for a little while. I just like cliffhangers. They make you wanna read, though I'm sure it's obvious what happened. AND yes, I DID make him a vampire!

No comments:

Post a Comment